[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
does the combat vehicle attack set fit in the hovercraft? - Community

does the combat vehicle attack set fit in the hovercraft?

Builds & Discussions
I recently bought the hovercraft and I'm wondering if the new "combat vehicle attack" fits in it. Anyone knows if it does?

jnco wrote:I recently bought the hovercraft and I'm wondering if the new "combat vehicle attack" fits in it. Anyone knows if it does?
I don't have either but I'm pretty sure at least 1 CVA set will fit into the hovercraft, as it's not that much bigger than the Tank set from the first wave, and you can fit one of those in with plenty of room to spare.

I have the hovercraft set and I have ordered the combat vehicle attack off of Amazon and it is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, September 1st, so when I get it I will post if or if not it fits.

Yes, it fits with room to spare!! (:

MasterSergeantSandman1 wrote:Yes, it fits with room to spare!! (:
Sweet!

Thanks.

MasterSergeantSandman1 wrote:Yes, it fits with room to spare!! (:
How much room? Enough for a smaller vehicle? Or no room for anything other than maybe a couple of motorbikes?

um yeah does anyone know if u can fit 2 hummvees in the hovercraft im getting it soon just wanted to know

jackdawg444 wrote:um yeah does anyone know if u can fit 2 hummvees in the hovercraft im getting it soon just wanted to know
The Hum-veer are smaller than the Abrams set yes? I believe they showed the hovercraft could hold 2 Abrams if my memory serves me right, so I think yes. In fact I remember pics with 1 Abrams on it and it looked like there was loads of room so yeah I'd say you can fit 2 humvees on it.

one ,more q does anyone know if the hovercraft floats?

jackdawg444 wrote:one ,more q does anyone know if the hovercraft floats?
Probably not

Return to “Call of Duty”