[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Question regarding CoD sets - Community

Question regarding CoD sets

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hello,

I'm sure you guys at Mega are aware but before the toy fair this year a couple of sets for each of the mega construx lines were leaked. All of them have been shown since then, but the CoD Urban Copter set. I know you guys probably don't want to show it yet which is fine but I wanted to know if you could at least let me know if the helicopter will have Sleighs or Tires/Wheels on it. Thanks!

Hello,

As an Australian, I noticed that I have never seen any of the 2016 line and indeed, most of the 2015 line at all in my local stores!
Though I can guess the reason that this is the case is due to a lack of an target audience and the pricing which would be too high for the standard Australian income; not to mention the recent rebranding of the Collectors series as Mega Construx.

I'm pretty sure the answer to "will Australia be getting Mega Bloks CoD sets again?" is no, so is there any other way to get these sets?

Can't you get them off Amazon? I know I use the Euro Amazon site for stuff that is only available in Europe and it works fine for me. No idea about where you are though. Maybe worth checking out. They even let me use Prime though it takes more then 2 days to get it from Euro.

LishaThorne wrote:Can't you get them off Amazon? I know I use the Euro Amazon site for stuff that is only available in Europe and it works fine for me. No idea about where you are though. Maybe worth checking out. They even let me use Prime though it takes more then 2 days to get it from Euro.

I buy many brick sets online and since much of the stock is in China, shipping costs are free. Unfortunately, this isnt the case for Mega Bloks, which are made in the American continent.
The shipping costs from the States to Australia is truly astronomical... often half the cost of the (already expensive) sets themselves!

Taku46 wrote:
LishaThorne wrote:Can't you get them off Amazon? I know I use the Euro Amazon site for stuff that is only available in Europe and it works fine for me. No idea about where you are though. Maybe worth checking out. They even let me use Prime though it takes more then 2 days to get it from Euro.
I buy many brick sets online and since much of the stock is in China, shipping costs are free. Unfortunately, this isnt the case for Mega Bloks, which are made in the American continent. The shipping costs from the States to Australia is truly astronomical... often half the cost of the (already expensive) sets themselves!
New Zealand's worse! Much worse...

Taku46 wrote:
I buy many brick sets online and since much of the stock is in China, shipping costs are free. Unfortunately, this isnt the case for Mega Bloks, which are made in the American continent. The shipping costs from the States to Australia is truly astronomical... often half the cost of the (already expensive) sets themselves!
Actually the sets are made in China... :( i think your getting them shipped from America.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”