[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Major thanks to Mega Customer Service Department - Community

Major thanks to Mega Customer Service Department

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I feel I should say something in thanks to the Mega Brands customer service folks who helped me with a lost parts request. The process was amazingly simple. Just fill out my info, Put in the model number and date code from the box. Then provide the list of lost parts. (These included things like the top plate for 2 battlescapes , All the clear display posing rods and connectors, and the I-Beam supports for the top plates for 4 battlescapes). Within 24 hours I get an email saying thanks for the parts list , watch my mail for the parts. Amazingly simple and painless process. Mad props again to Mega for the amazing service!!!!

I will have to give my thanks as well. Every time I've called and requested parts I have received them. I give huge thanks to a customer service agent that goes by the name of "Robin" I have oddly had all my calls handled by her. She was very helpful and kind. She got my parts w/ no questions asked. I have to call customer service again for some not included parts on Monday. Again I give my thanks to the customer service dpt. and "Robin"

Yes! Big thanks to the awesome, friendly and fast customer service team!

I too would like to post my gratitude since I am not sure the service e-mail accepts replies. A set I had just gotten had a part on a figure that was not accepting any connections I filled out the form and the service rep got back to me really quickly with news that a part would be on its way.

In particular I extend my thanks to the service rep handling my query; Robin.

You made my day!

Community Team
Wow!

Thanks guys for all the kind words. We always try to present our loyal customers with the best service possible! :)

Arcsylver wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:31 am
I feel I should say something in thanks to the Mega Brands customer service folks who helped me with a lost parts request. The process was amazingly simple. Just fill out my info, Put in the model number and date code from the box. Then provide the list of lost parts. (These included things like the top plate for 2 battlescapes , All the clear display posing rods and connectors, and the I-Beam supports for the top plates for 4 battlescapes). Within 24 hours I get an email saying thanks for the parts list , watch my mail for the parts. Amazingly simple and painless process. Mad props again to Mega for the amazing service!!!!
I do have to agree, even when they cound'nt help me (a few times now destiny thrall set and pelican I'm looking at you.) They have always been super helpful and nice. the process is painless and overall just a great service. Its one of the main things I love about mega. Heck the most extreme thing I've had was with the con exclusive titan where he had two right legs. I got it replaced painlessly with a quick call.

on another note wow you got some mad bad luck there that's a lot of huge super important parts missing from the battlescapes ouch that like a signature series set with no figs.

I do have to agree, even when they couldn't help me (a few times now destiny thrall set and pelican I'm looking at you.) They have always been super helpful and nice. the process is painless and overall just a great service. Its one of the main things I love about mega. Heck the most extreme thing I've had was with the con exclusive titan where he had two right legs. I got it replaced painlessly with a quick call. on another note wow you got some mad bad luck there that's a lot of huge super important parts missing from the battlescapes ouch that like a signature series set with no figs.

Oh these were parts that were lost. That is the great thing about the system. They replace even lost parts. Not just missing ones! Those battlescapes came out ages ago and haven't been sold in stores for years. I honestly didn't expect them to send me the parts like they did. I figured I would be paying for the replacements and was very pleasantly surprised by the emails.

Arcsylver wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 5:59 am
I do have to agree, even when they couldn't help me (a few times now destiny thrall set and pelican I'm looking at you.) They have always been super helpful and nice. the process is painless and overall just a great service. Its one of the main things I love about mega. Heck the most extreme thing I've had was with the con exclusive titan where he had two right legs. I got it replaced painlessly with a quick call. on another note wow you got some mad bad luck there that's a lot of huge super important parts missing from the battlescapes ouch that like a signature series set with no figs.
Oh these were parts that were lost. That is the great thing about the system. They replace even lost parts. Not just missing ones! Those battlescapes came out ages ago and haven't been sold in stores for years. I honestly didn't expect them to send me the parts like they did. I figured I would be paying for the replacements and was very pleasantly surprised by the emails.
o ya that's right I forgot about that. Its amazing how good there service is.

i have an idea for your company for the halo line you should make spartan maker i realy dont care about credit i would just love to make my own spartan and order it

Yeah, when I got the Urban Assault Copter, the left rear door was missing so I ordered a replacement on Mega Construx customer service. The thing is though, I never got an email but I received the part I needed about a couple weeks later. None the less, it is extremely helpful and I give my thanks to it.

Return to “General discussion”