[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
A Loss In The Family - Community

A Loss In The Family

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Recently, I have been experimenting with my Halo units, creating small fire team scenes and the like. But, today I have officially lost a figure, this is from the Foxtrot series of blind bags, the Green Copperhead figure. This was my first time actually having a figure from the super articulated series of figures. My Green Copperhead was the best figure I had, though with time I got more (Romeo, Spartan Scout, Gungnir, etc). I had even named this figure "Rose," though I never had anymore details than that. So, after realizing my loss, I had gathered together my units of Green Company, creative I know. (Branches off from here for a bit to give you a bit of context into Green Company) Green Company was THE company, top of the line Spartans, ODSTs, Marines and even some defectors from the Covenant army. The tasks given to them were of the hardest possible, only a two missions had not been granted to them as Naval Command thought the tasks were much too hard. (Branches off for details on what happened in my mind) But, on one fateful fireteam mission, Spartan Rose went MIA. A rescue team had been dispatched to find her on the site of their mission. Not a trace could be found, but later their Pelican was shot down and all of them were found dead (thanks to my cat). And weeks later, Spartan Rose was classified as officially KIA. Today, marks the day of Spartan Rose's funeral. All of Green Company was in attendance, each paying their respects as the shots of Battle Rifles and Designated Marksman's Rifles went flying off into the sky. This death even warranted Master Chief and Douglas-042 to arrive and pay their respects to their fallen Spartan comrade. (Due to an error I had with my camera I can't show you the photos I took, many apologies.)

She will not be forgotten...

This, is, too sad for me...

Spartans never die, Jorge, there just missing in action - Commander Carter, Halo reach

Man so deep. It's a sad loss.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:11 pm
Man so deep. It's a sad loss.
So sad! *Blows nose*

Return to “General discussion”